Originally designed as a page for Echolink Nets, courtesy of The Millennium Net (they went QRT as of August, 2020) I have decided to update the page with an information overview, and just links for these files.
For the net list, I've decided to go with an Excel Spreadsheet Only (it was last updated as of the date above). For items 5-9 below, you will need either Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice, or OpenOffice to view/print the Excel Files.
I have EXPANDED the spreadsheet, for separate files for the US Time Zones of Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. For stations in Arizona, use the Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Pacific Time) from the 2nd Sunday in March, to the first Sunday in November. Otherwise, use the Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Mountain Time). For stations outside the 48 contiguous United States, check the UTC Time listing for the nets. Note that UTC Time is ONE HOUR LATER from the first Sunday in November to the Second Sunday in March. For a spreadsheet to convert local net times to UTC Time, click here.
For the rest of the items, you will need an appropriate PDF Viewer to view/print the files. With some of the files, the last update is noted at the top of the particular file.
2) Disclaimer And Comments For Net List Spreadsheet
3) Files NOT Included In The Spreadsheet
4) Recent Net Listing Additions, Changes, Corrections, and Deletions
5) Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Eastern Time)
6) Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Central Time)
7) Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Mountain Time)
8) Spreadsheet List of D-Star, D-Rats, and Echolink Nets (US Pacific Time)
9) Links To Other Ham Radio Nets
10) UTC Net Times Conversion
11) Mode Overview file -- (Information on D-Star, D-Rats, and the QuadNet Array, among other items)
12) The Queen And Princess Of D-Star
13) Selected Ham Radio Humor - Graphics And Text
14) The PCL Net (Packet Via Telnet)
15) Nets Where WX4QZ Is Net Control
16) Ways To Checkin To Nets Where WX4QZ Is Net Control
17) How To Contact WX4QZ
18) Expanded Information On Selected Nets
19) The E.D. Net (You Had To Be There (hi hi))
20) 2020 ARVARF Hamfest Forum Presentation
21) UALR Ham Radio Club License Exam Status
22) NCVEC Form 605 September 2017
23) My Ham Radio Biography
24) My New eQSL Card And Callsign
25) The Felony Question -- REQUIRED of ALL ham radio licensees
26) Setting Up Netlogger For Nets
27) Quick Netlogger Color Option Guide
28) Operating Internet Radio
If you find any invalid links here, contact me, with the details.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Main Page